Friday, September 30, 2011

53 It's HERE! The Home Tour Source List!

The "Where did you get that?" question comes up multiple times a day, therefore, a source list has been a definite blog "must".


I am so excited to finally have this source list for you all to reference when you see something that catches your eye within a blog post!  Enjoy!



{Wall color: Behr's Grape Leaves}


 






      • Frames: IKEA
      • Shoe Cabinet: IKEA 
      • Pendant: Home Depot 
      • Console Table: Target {updated with white paint}
      • Seagrass Storage Ottomans: Amazon 
      • Grass Charging Station: Amazon 
      • Blanket Basket: Target

      {Wall color: Behr's Brown Teepee and Behr's Belgian Sweet.  Cabinet color: Behr's Navajo White}






      • Wall Shelves: IKEA 
      • Wine Glass Holders: Amazon 
      • Sideboard: Home Decorators
      • Candle Lanterns: Kohls
      • Frames: Pier 1 {painted}
      • Curtains: IKEA 
      • Hanging Drum Pendant: Ebay
      • Kitchen Table: Hom Furniture 
      • Seagrass Dining Chairs: Pottery Barn 
      • Espresso Chairs: Target {from dining table/chair set}

      {Wall color: Behr's Verdigris.  Cabinet color: Behr's Navajo White}



      • Towel Holder: Made

      • Storage Cabinet: IKEA 
      • Storage Cabinet Glass Door: IKEA 
      • Storage Cabinet Lower Door: IKEA 
      • Wall Hooks: Made 
      • White Wall Flowers: Amazon

      {Wall color: Behr's Cayman Bay for the lower & Behr's Burnished Metal for the upper}



      • Green Baskets: Target Dollar Spot
      • Shelves: IKEA 
      • Brackets: IKEA 
      • Bookends: Crate & Barrel
      • Peg Board: Pottery Barn Kids
      • Art Supply Holders: Made 
      • Charging Station: Target Dollar Spot
      • White Stacking Chair: Target 
      • Swing Arm Lamp: PBTeen

      {Wall color: Behr's WindSurf and Pitsburgh Paint's Cityscape}

      • Bed Frame: IKEA 
      • Blue Quilt: Target 
      • Red Duvet Cover: HomeGoods
      • Blue Stripe Pillows: HomeGoods
      • Blue Dwell Pillows: Etsy 
      • Lamp Sconses: IKEA 
      • White Cabinet: IKEA 
      • White Cabinet Door: IKEA 
      • Frames: IKEA {painted}
      • Airplane Art: AllPosters.com
      • Light Fixture {not shown}: CB2




      {Wall color: Behr's Burnished Metal, Behr's Frozen Pond in the closet}




        • White Mirror: HomeGoods
        • White Flower Vase: Crate & Barrel
        • Ceramic Egg Crate: Anthropologie 
        • Glass Jewelry Dish: IKEA 
        • White Planter: IKEA


        • White Stacking Chair: Target 
        • Curtain Panel: Target
        • Frame for Cork Board: IKEA 
        • Rail: IKEA 
        • Pencil Cups: IKEA 
        • Hooks: IKEA 
        • Swing Arm Lamp: Home Decorators 
        • Stationary Holder: HomeGoods
        • Wallpaper: Lowes

        • Wall Mount Magazine File: Target
        • Magnetic Strip: IKEA 
        • Spice Tins: IKEA

        {Wall color: Dutch Boy's Cathedral Glass}


        • Towel Bar: Target
        • White Vase: IKEA

        • Shower Curtain: PBTeen
        • Candle Holders: ZGallerie

        {Wall color: Behr's Light French Gray}

        • Wall Shelves: IKEA 
        • Corbels: Home Depot 
        • Green Media Boxes: Walmart
        • Wire Laundry Basket: Target 
        • Cube Bookcase: IKEA 
        • Green Wire Baskets: Home Decorators
        • Toilet Paper Basket: Linens & Things
        • Locker Bins: PBTeen 
        • Floral Rug: Urban Outfitters


          {Wall color: Behr's Prelude}

          • White Chairs: IKEA 
          • Throw Pillows: Home Decorators 
          • Lamp Base: Pottery Bar Kids
          • Lamp Shade: Goodwill

          • Entertainment Center: Craigslist
          • Wire Baskets: HomeGoods
          {Wall color: Behr's Gulf Winds}
          • Ruffle Shower Curtain: Target 
          • Bath Mat: Anthropologie
          • Art: IKEA
          • Wall Shelf: Target
          • Toothbrush Cup: Anthropologie 
          • Wall Mirror: IKEA 
          • Sink: IKEA

          {Wall color: Behr's Prelude}


          Of course, the items in our home have been collected over time and eventually the links may expire or were not available while building this source list.  I will do my best to keep this source list as up to date as possible!

          53 comments:

          1. Ohmygosh girl! That breakdown must have taken for. ev. er. to compile! Thanks! <3

            you're making me want to drive 4 hours to IKEA right now.. haha I want to get my cheap n' chic fix so badly! =)

            xoXOxo
            Jenn @ Peas and Crayons

            ReplyDelete
          2. Your house is gorgeous! Thanks for the breakdown- there are so many wonderful ideas!

            Coley @
            www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

            ReplyDelete
          3. Beautiful home!! Where did you get the stools in the kitchen? Those are great! I wish I lived somewhere near an Ikea, shipping is horrendous where I live. I'm going to end up buying the place out the next time I'm at one.

            ReplyDelete
          4. This had to take you forever to complete! you really are amazing! Your home is gorgeous, I'm just recently married and have never lived on my own so you've provided me with so much inspiration for our new home!

            ReplyDelete
          5. @Siuan, I have updated the source list with a link to the bar stools! Thanks for mentioning it! :) xoxo!

            ReplyDelete
          6. Hi Jen - splendid as usual. I would love have a reference for your paint colors as well! Possible?

            ReplyDelete
          7. Hi! I love your blog. I've been eying those Target stacking chairs for a while now. How sturdy are they? I have 2 little ones (4&1) and wonder if they'll hold up to them. Let me know your thoughts,

            ReplyDelete
          8. This must have taken you quite some time to put together! Great job!! Your home is chalk full of ideas on a budget that most can afford, but look super expensive...kuddos!

            ReplyDelete
          9. @Anonymous - if you look below the room name, it will reference the room's paint colors.

            @smileygirl - We purchased them for $30 for two on clearance about a year ago from the store. I would give them a 3 out of 5 for quality/sturdiness. I got what I paid for. I see they are more expensive now so maybe they are improved upon, and they are still cheaper than ones I have seen elsewhere.

            xoxo!
            Jen

            ReplyDelete
          10. Very nice!!! I really love your taste in stuff, everything looks so crisp and clean!

            ReplyDelete
          11. I didn't see where your Master Bedroom chandy came from...I love it! Maybe I missed it...can you give me a heads up where it is listed? Your bedroom feels very relaxing and soothing. Great job!

            ReplyDelete
          12. love it. Now do you wanna come and paint my house? I love the "clean" house feel, too. Perfect.

            ReplyDelete
          13. Thank you so much for this post! I love so many things about your house! I just went and snatched up that rug from Urban Outfitters! (I have had it saved in my wishlist for a few weeks but now that everyone knows where it came from, I thought I better go get it before everyone else does!)

            ReplyDelete
          14. Thanks so much for the great lists. Wonderful photos, too. I especially LOVE the green walls. Wow!

            ReplyDelete
          15. @Merry - I updated the page to include the source to the chandelier. Thank you!

            xoxo,
            Jen

            ReplyDelete
          16. Your home is beautiful. This post must have taken a lot of time to put together. I love all your paint color choices. I might have to copy you and get your kitchen rug for my kitchen. Those are the exact colors I have been trying to find! :)

            ReplyDelete
          17. Lol I am not gonna lie. When you first posted the shoe cabinet I searched for one as well and then realized you got it at IKEA and I was stoked! It is totally worth every penny. I also got a smaller one as well to stick next to the back door. Saves me from tripping over my shoes every time I walk inside my house!

            ReplyDelete
          18. This is absolutely amazing!! Thank you for sharing your finds!!

            Alyssa
            www.SweetSewnStitches.com

            ReplyDelete
          19. Wow! You took an amazing amount of time to do that. It is truly appreciated.

            ReplyDelete
          20. Love it!!!!

            I saw those kitchen stools at Walmart too. Not sure what the price was though.

            Hayley

            ReplyDelete
          21. thanks for doing this and including links :) you've made me one happy blogger and home owner!

            ReplyDelete
          22. what a great list :)I just wish most of these things can be found in the Philippines (esp the sunburst mirrors...) Thanks for sharing it. I am so happy that PBTeen is shipping internationally :)

            ReplyDelete
          23. your house is absolutely gorgeous and it's so encouraging to see that you don't have to go to the top brands to get beautiful accessories. thanks for taking the time!

            ReplyDelete
          24. Love your blog! Just came across it this afternoon. What a gorgeous home! Awesome job!

            ReplyDelete
          25. Boy, I bet this post took a long time to put together! Thank you for taking the time!

            ReplyDelete
          26. I have a one year old son who has toys, sippy cups, and everything else under the sun thrown EVERYWHERE. We're moving in november and I've begun the planning for our new house...your home is beautiful and all these posts are so inspiring! Can't wait to keep updated, thanks so much for sharing these links...great ideas!

            ReplyDelete
          27. I looovee your blog! I love the color of your master bathroom and the little decal on the wall. I was wondering how you did that or where you got the flower decal. Thanks!

            ReplyDelete
          28. Wow! You did a fantastic job on your place. I absolutely love your laundry room rug, did you get it recently? I'd love to get the same one for my laundry room.
            :)
            Mikky
            mikky@todaloos.com
            www.todaloos.com

            ReplyDelete
          29. @mikky, the rug is still available here: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=18491175&parentid=A_FURN_RUGS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority&navCount=0&navAction=jump&color=&pushId=A_FURN_RUGS&popId=A_DECORATE&prepushId=&selectedProductSize= xoxo! Jen

            ReplyDelete
          30. Hi! I too would like to know where you got the light fixture in the master bedroom. I know you said you linked it, but I can't seem to find it on the source list??? Thanks!

            ReplyDelete
          31. Hi Lisa!

            Here is the link to the chandelier: http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100670319/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

            Thank you so much!

            Jen

            ReplyDelete
          32. Can I ask where you got those little white flower figurines? You have one sitting on top of a beige box in your living room on the very right top shelf of your built in. I also noticed you have one sitting on a blue plate in your office closet on the top shelf. Thanks in advance!

            ReplyDelete
          33. @Lisa - they are ceramic flowers that I found awhile back at homedecorators.com. I have also seen similar versions at HomeGoods, Michaels and ZGallerie.

            xoxo!
            Jen

            ReplyDelete
          34. Your house is beautiful...so inspiring. Can you tell me where you found the sorter/key holder?

            ReplyDelete
          35. @Anonymous,

            It's the Pottery Barn Daily System: http://www.potterybarn.com/products/daily-system-white/?pkey=e|white%2Bdaily%2Bsystem|1|best|0|1|24||1&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules-_-

            xoxo,
            Jen

            ReplyDelete
          36. What do you hide in the ottomans under the console table computer desk? Are you able to use them as your chair? Also into the kitchen how (or with what) did you refinish and paint the kitchen cabinets? Looks great.

            ReplyDelete
          37. @fugitiveAlien,

            The ottomans under the console actually hold some of the kid's crafting supplies and things like play-dough. They also double as seating which is fantastic!

            Here is a link about painting the kitchen cabinets: http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2011/08/finally-how-to-paint-cabinets-trim.html

            xoxo,
            Jen

            ReplyDelete
          38. Where did you get the storage unit for the Lego's. This looks like a great idea!

            ReplyDelete
            Replies
            1. They are from the TROFAST line at IKEA. You can read all about it here: http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2011/10/organizing-legos-part-3-creating.html

              xoxo!
              Jen

              Delete
          39. you have a metal bar with cool with containers hanging on them in your master closet I believe...could you tell me where they are from?

            p.s. I found your blog through Katie at Bower Power.

            Valerie

            ReplyDelete
          40. You did an amazing job! Your house is beautiful!! Love the lego idea, we have all of ours in Ziplock bags :) Thanks for the tip!
            Shelly

            ReplyDelete
          41. Love the idea of using the closet for a desk area. I work from home and in our new house we will need to use a guest room to double for my home office. I don't need much space, enough for a laptop. Would love to see a blog entry on how to convert a closet into an office space! Did you need to have wiring specially done to get the light in there?

            Nicole

            ReplyDelete
          42. Your house is absolutely amazing! I love your decorating style. I'm totally in love with it. Thanks for taking the time to inform us where everything was bought. You're truly an inspiration.

            ReplyDelete
          43. where did you get the rolling chalk labeled storage bins under the table?? they're not shown in the playroom pic here but in the "house tour" post. thanks!

            ReplyDelete
          44. Love your home!! Was your husband able to do a lot of the carpentry? Also, if you turned your closet and the boys closet into workstations, where did you hang your clothes? Wish you were closer so that you could help me with my home!!

            Jennifer

            ReplyDelete
            Replies
            1. Hi Jennifer!

              My husband {and sometimes my father-in-law}, do all of the carpentry and work around the house. I am a lucky gal!

              In my son's room with the workspace, he uses his dresser to fold and store his clothing. We have found that is all he needs.

              xoxo,
              Jen

              Delete
          45. I was wondering if you used a stencil in your dressing room? If you did, where is it from? Love how that look! Just found your blog and getting all sorts of ideas for my home :)

            ReplyDelete
            Replies
            1. Here are all the details on the stenciled wall: http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2011/08/we-did-it-and-how-to-stencil-wall.html

              xoxo,
              Jen

              Delete
          46. Love how you incorporate affordable elements throughout your home! Three cheers for IKEA and Target...two of my favorite stores!

            ReplyDelete
          47. I just found your blog and I love it...your home is beautiful! I have a question about the rug in your living room. I clicked through the link for it to the Home Depot site. There are currently 2 color choices available, but neither look like the one in the photo. Is yours the potter's clay colored rug? I realize that this post is old and that perhaps the one you have is no longer available. Maybe the photo on the HD site just looks darker??? I love your rug!

            ReplyDelete
          48. Thanks Karen! The rug is the Potter's Clay color. It does appear a bit darker on the site than in true form. :)
            xo,
            Jen

            ReplyDelete

          Thank you so much for taking a moment to join in on the conversation! I read and appreciate each and every comment, however, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious, or spam-like. I would love for this comment section to be used as a place to engage in purposeful dialogue, I only ask that everyone remains constructive and considerate.

          All comments will be moderated and may take a moment to appear.